ACE Hardware Rebates

Care to guess where I like to shop most besides a craft store?? Those that know me may say computer/electronics store, but funny enough I love hardware stores. Crazy huh? There's just something about the possibility of making new things that makes me weak in the knees. Hmmm..... Well enough daydreaming for me. If you like to do just about any gardening or diy home projects, ACE is the place (sorry) for rebates and great savings this month. One of the best deals they have going is on their Scott products.



Scott's All Purpose Flower & Vegetable Food (3 lbs) $4.99
Scott's Evergreen Shrub & Tree Food (3 lbs) $4.99
Scott's Rose Food (3 lbs) $4.99
-$3 rebate (limit 3 total)
Final Price: $1.99

Check out all of this month's Ace rebates *here*

No comments:

Post a Comment