Survey Weekend

Last weekend I spent some of my downtime searching for survey companies, member panels, etc. that I could do in my "spare" time. I'm just trying some of them out, but I found one that I love, love, love. It's called YouData and it's not only easy to do, it's interesting too. Basically, you sign in and view a panel of advertisements or click on their websites. I've actually bookmarked some of the sites as they were worthy of revisiting. So far, in a little over a week I've earned almost $2.00 and a gift certificate from one of the advertisers
that had a brief survey about my shopping experience. Well, I'm not going to get rich, but the experience was definately worth the time invested. Sound interesting? Click
here to get started.


Christmas Goal: Free Gifts


Items so far:
$5 Gift Certificate from advertiser survey
FREE Tote & Wallet with purchase
$10 in Amazon Gift Certificates/Swagbucks
2 Flowered Salad Bowl Sets
2 Mini-Rex Sewing Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment